At Mostlymaps we use secure encryption when collecting personal information about you. In addition we do not collect any credit card details from you ourselves online – instead your payment is processed entirely by the reputable online bank Worldpay – they also use secure online encryption.
For your reassurance, throughout the online ordering checkout process:
- A padlock will be visible in your web browser’s web address bar, this means you are in secure mode – this should always be visible when entering personal or payment details.
- Being in secure mode means all your details are encrypted for increased security (256 bit).
- We use advanced encryption so that your personal details cannot be seen.
- We use the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for all orders placed – this prevents you from inadvertently revealing any personal information.
- Worldpay uses your card details to process your orders and will ask for them for every order placed. The three digit card signature code will be required to place an order – this ensures that your card cannot be misused.
There are many other reasons why you should be confident when buying from us online, but if you would rather order by telephone that’s absolutely fine with us – feel free to call us on 01497 820 539!